Babymoov Hygro+ Humidifier
Ensure the healthiest air condition with the noiseless, multi-function, cool mist humidifier, Hygro+
Health Benefits of Hygro(+)
Helps to reduce...
- coughing and development of colds
- risk of conjunctivitis
- risk of bronchitis
- nasal infections
- irritations of the nose
- dry skin
Hygro+ features + functions
- Digital display of humidity rate, temperature and time: Monitor room temperature and humidity
- Manual or automated control: Regulate desired air temperature and humidity levels throughout the day and night time with the automation function
- Adjustable steam output at 360°
- Sleek backlit touch screen (use at night)
- Colour-changing night light function (7 colours)
- Essential oil diffuser
- With a full tank of water, Hygro+ will run for optimal 22 hours to guarantee automated control from baby's bedtime to waking up and longer
- Hygro+ will automatically turn off when water level is too low. This ensures the product is always safe when unattended
3 top tips for protecting baby from air pollutants and allergens
- Air the room for 10 minutes a day (winter and summer) This will reduce the concentration of pollutants in your home
- Check your ventilation system regularly to ensure proper air circulation
- Use a humidifier in the nursery and home to purify the air and monitor/control the humidity level.
How to clean/maintain your Hygro(+)
The Hygro+ is a great piece of home kit for baby and the whole family. We even use it right here in the Babymoov HQ and love its health benefits!
If you are using essentials oils with your Hygro+ (as we do), make sure you add 2-3 drops into the oil tray only and not into the tank itself. Using essential oils like Lavender oil is perfectly safe for use around your baby and a great way to help set a soothing tone before bedtime, not to mention the gorgeous smell diffusing through the house. If you do use the oil diffuser function on Hygro+, it is important however that you maintain the cleaning of the product as oil residue can leave a sticky film and over time interrupt the smooth functioning of the unit itself.
1. Tank Cleaning
- Depending on the quality/hardness of your water or how often you use the unit with oils, you may need to clean the tank at least once a week and change the water in the tank after each use. Clean the tank using roughly 20ml of normal household bleach. Put the bleach into the tank itself with a full tank of cold water, give a good shake and leave to stand for half an hour. If residue is particularly bad or has been left for over a week you can use a dish brush or bottle brush to clean the remaining residue. Rinse out the tank thoroughly with warm water and leave to dry.
2. Base Cleaning
- We recommend to clean the base of your Hygro+ once a week with a solution of white vinegar and water - roughly 2 parts vinegar to 1 part water until it fills the base. Let the base stand for half an hour with the vinegar solution in it. Rinse out with some warm water being particularly careful not to immerse the electrical part of the unit in water. Allow to dry completely.
3. Accessories cleaning
- The chimney and the oil tray can also be soaked and cleaned in a weak solution of bleach and water to lift any oil residue.
- Materials PP/ABS + PS (Base)
- AC 220-240 V - 50 60 HZ
- Dimensions 26.8 x 24.2 x 35 cm
Our product #: 203241