- Moisturizes nasal passages
- Helps remove mucus to clean nasal passages. For newborns, assist with the use of the specially designed ‚ÄúSoft, Flexible Angled Tip‚Äù Nasal Aspirator.
- No articificial flavors, artificial dyes nor parabens
- No. 1 Pediatricians recommended in USA
Saline drop + Nasal Aspirator made especially for little noses. Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help breathe easily. Safe, non-medicated relief.
Nasal Aspirator removes mucus for easier breathing. Saline Drops to help remove mucus and clean nasal passages. No parabens, no side effects.
INGREDIENTS:¬†Water, sodium chloride, glycerin, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA
For Nasal Aspirator:
Never push the aspirator too far into the nostril.
Do not squeeze the bulb when the aspirator is placed into the baby‚Äôs nostril
Avoid putting cotton swabs, twisted tissues or or your fingernails inside baby‚Äôs nose.
Clean aspirator thoroughly before and after each use.
Keep aspirator dry at all times.
Not intended for ear or throat use.
Before each use inspect product to makes sure ‚ÄúSoft Flexible Angled Tip‚Äù is securely attached to aspirator; discard if cracked, worn or damaged.
For Saline Spray/Drops:
Keep out of reach of children.
The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Wipe nozzle clean after each use. ¬†
HOW TO USE:¬†Newborns & infants: 2-6 drops to each nostril as often as needed or as directed by doctor.
Children & : 2-6 sprays / drops to each nostril as often as needed or as directed by doctor.
To administer drops: Turn bottle upside down and squeeze gently.
To administer a gentle spray: Hold bottle upright and squeeze firmly.
To use aspirator:
1) Remove tip, wash aspirator and tip in hot & soapy water and rinse in hot clean water
2) Lay child back with head slightly elevated
3) Compress bulb to remove air from aspirator
4) Keeping bulb compressed, insert tip into nostril, pointing it away from the centre of the nose
5) Release the bulb slowly to draw mucus from the nasal passage
6) Expel mucus from the aspirator tip by squeezing the bulb forcefully into a tissue or sink
7) Wipe the tip and repeat process