NITTY GRITTY AROMATHERAPY HEAD LICE SOLUTION KIT (WITH PLASTIC NIT COMB)
NItty Gritty Solution uses safe, proven natural ingredients instead of nasty chemical pesticides. After all, why put something on your children that you probably wouldn't use on your garden?
Used in conjunction with our Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb it gives unbeatable results. Helps the comb to glide smoothly and effortlessly through any hair type. Unlike some regular hair conditioner, our Solution won't foam up when you use it, so you can really see what you're getting out.
(3 - 6 applications, depending on hair length)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING NITTY GRITTY HEAD LICE SOLUTION?
INSTRUCTIONS Before use: • If you are PREGNANT, BREASTFEEDING, EPILEPTIC or planning to use Nitty Gritty Solution on a child under the age of two, please consult your doctor or health visitor first. • Oil can occasionally cause staining, so please cover your clothes with an old towel to protect them from splashes. • Shake the bottle well. • Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. • In the very unlikely event of an allergic reaction rinse the Solution out immediately with water, and then shampoo well.
Use a nit comb to check for lice, nits and eggs. Check the whole family... not everyone itches! Then apply Nitty Gritty Solution with a nit comb on anyone who shows signs of infestation. When using with the enclosed plastic nit comb, repeat the process ten days later. * If using with our Nitty Gritty NitFree comb, this shouldn't be necessary as it removes the eggs as well as the lice.
1. Brush and comb the hair to remove any tangles, then part the hair into sections. [This makes it much harder for any live lice in the hair to move away from the comb.]
2. Apply the Solution directly to dry hair. Make sure that you saturate the roots and scalp.
3. Comb the Solution through the entire length of the hair from scalp to tip using the enclosed plastic nit comb.[Or for the very best results, and to remove eggs before they hatch, use the Solution with our Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb.] Comb through each section of hair several times in different directions, clearing trapped lice from the comb as you go.
4. Leave the Solution on for at least 20 minutes. Continue combing frequently until you are sure that you have got everything out, taking the comb along the whole length of the hair on each stroke.
5. Wash the Solution out with your regular shampoo, and rinse thoroughly. Then just shampoo again and dry the hair as you would normally.
6. *Repeat ten days later to clear newly-hatched lice, unless you are using the Solution with our Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb. [because it removes eggs before they hatch, the NitFree Comb puts a stop to any infestation immediately.]
Stay NitFree! Once you are clear, use Nitty Gritty Repellent Spray to keep head lice away. It smells lovely and uses proven natural ingredients.
Our Product #: 187303