A specialized formula for allergic babies. Reduce the risks of allergic reaction, the proteins are 100% hydrolyzed. Also, vitamins A and E are added to fight against eczema and other skin sensitivities.
Important notice: Mother's milk is the best nourishment for your baby. Therefore, WHO and Physiolac recommend exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months and then continued breastfeeding together with a suitable and balanced supplement according to your baby's age. Consult a healthcare specialist (pediatrician, mother's advice, midwife) if your child needs a food supplement or if you no longer want to breastfeed.
Physiolac Hypoallergenic Infant Formula is a specialized formula for allergic babies. The proteins are 100% hydrolyzed with very small molecular weight, allowing them to be easily digested and absorbed. The casein/whey ratio is 40%/60% which is very close to maternal milk. The formula is enriched with Vitamin A, E, biotin, DHA, and EPA that can reduce the risk of skin allergies such as eczema and dry skin. The zinc, manganese, and selenium contents are adjusted to help the development of a strong immune system.
Suitable for baby from 0-12 months.
Lactose; malto-dextrins; vegetable oils (soy, palm, coconut); lactic protein hydrolysate; emulsifier: citric acid ester of mono-diglyceride from fatty acids; mineral salts: dipotassium phosphate, calcium hydroxide, magnesium chloride, disodium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium hydroxide, sodium chloride, zinc gluconate, ferrous gluconate, manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite; fish oil; vitamins: sodium L-ascorbate, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytomenadione, D-biotin, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate; choline bitartrate; L-phenylalanine; L-tyrosine; taurine; inositol; antioxidants: L-ascorbyl palmitate, alpha-tocopherol; L-carnitine.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1) In a sterilized bottle, pour the required quantity of clean water warmed to 37°C (tap water previously boiled for 5 minutes or bottled spring water).
2) Add the required number of level measuring scoops of Physiolac.
3) Close the bottle and roll it between your hands about 10 times, then shake it up and down until the powder is fully mixed.
4) Let it rest a few seconds to remove air bubbles formed during agitation.
5) Check the temperature on your wrist. Use immediately.
6) Clean and boil bottle, teat, ring and cap just after feeding your baby.