Piccolo Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese with a Hint of Sage 130g (7mos+)
Sorry, this item is currently out of stock
We couldn’t leave you without something similar...
This deliciously creamy butternut squash and two cheese sauce with layers of macaroni and a hint of sage makes the ultimate comfort food.
Where are our ingredients sourced?
- Gluten Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Age: From 7 months
- We source our 100% organic cheddar cheese from the UK – cheddar is a source of protein, calcium, vitamin D and potassium.
- We source our carrots from France. These root vegetables are a good source of antioxidants such as vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, vitamin B8, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
- We source our butternut squash from France, and like other richly coloured vegetables, they are an excellent source of carotenes, especially beta-carotene. Butternut squash also contains the vitamins C, A and B1 as well as folic acid, pantothenic acid, potassium and dietary fibre.
- Made in Italy (naturally) our pasta is a great provider of energy as part of a varied and balanced diet.
- Made in Italy, montello cheese is a wonderful vegetarian Italian hard cheese similar in consistency to Parmesan but without using animal rennet.
- Organic Vegetable Stock (33%)
- Organic Butternut Squash (32%)
- Organic Reconstituted Whole Milk (12%)
- Organic Carrots (10%)
- Organic Cheddar Cheese (6%)
- Organic Pasta (Wheat Semolina, Egg White) (5%)
- Organic Montello Cheese (2%)
- Organic Sage (<0.1%)
- Per Pouch 130g
- Energy (kj) 416
- Energy (kcal) 100
- Fat (g) 4.2 (Of which Saturates (g) 2.3)
- Carbohydrate (g) 9.5 (Of which Sugars (g) * 4.3)
- Fibre (g) 1.7
- Protein (g) 5.3
- Salt (g) 0.22
*Only natural occurring sugars.