Play-Doh Car Creator
Recommended Age: 3 years+
Build a Play-Doh car and give it a test drive! This motorized car-building kit comes with all the right tools for kids to build a car and figure out what it takes to conquer a variety of obstacles. Use the battery-powered chassis and 9 building tools to experiment with different ways to build a car. Haul objects with the tow bar, crash through walls with the plow attachment, keep cargo and passengers in place with the roll cages, and so much more! The 5 double-sided challenge cards feature over 10 activities that encourage kids to explore creative thinking and problem solving skills as they play. How will kids roll through the Speedbump Speedway or Crash Test Wall challenges? It's up to them to figure it all out!
- Includes motorized chassis, 5 double-sided challenge cards, 2 roll cages, plow plug-in, 2 tow cables, car mold, driver mold, detailing tool with rail, plastic knife, 6 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 12 ounces/336 grams), and instructions.
- Create a motorized Play-Doh car and take on over 10 fun obstacle challenges
- The 5 double-sided challenge cards were created in collaboration with education experts to inspire creative thinking, building, and problem-solving skills
- Experiment with different ways to build a car with the battery-powered chassis and 9 tools including roll cages, a plow, tow bars, and more
- Kids can figure out how to haul cargo, carry Play-Doh passengers, and overcome obstacles in challenges such as the Lumber Loadup, Crash Test Wall, and Heaviest Haul
- 6 standard-size Play-Doh cans encourage kids to try the challenges again and again with family and friends or imagine their own obstacles
Our Product #: 204963