The MamaRoo® Multi-Motion Baby Swing™ is the only baby swing that moves like you do. Inspired by you, our motions mimic parents’ natural rhythms and movements to become the most familiar space to safely put your baby down when they can’t be in your arms.
The MamaRoo's motions give parents a hands-free moment while your baby comfortably watches and explores the world around them. So, go ahead, check off your to-do’s knowing that baby is happy by your side. A win-win.
With five motions, five speeds, and four sounds, you’ll be able to tailor each ride in our multi-motion baby swing so your baby is entertained and content, whatever their mood. The new Find Your Roo™ feature in the 4moms app (available on Android and iOS) will help you discover the motion and speed combination that are most like your own, supporting a seamless transition from your arms to the swing. Smart-home features such as Bluetooth and voice control compatibility, with Amazon Alexa and Google Home (currently in Beta phase), integrate the MamaRoo Baby Swing into your home.
Tailor to your baby’s needs
- 5 Parent-inspired motions
- 5 Speeds
- Adjustable recline
- Four built-in sounds
- Convertible harness from 5-point to 3-point, as needed
- Toy mobile with interactive, reversible toy balls that include a rattle, mirror and crinkle ball
Find Your Roo™ Feature – Exclusively on the 4moms
- Find the MamaRoo® motion and speed combinations that are inspired by your own natural moves.
- Wi-Fi smart home integration - voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Home (currently in Beta phase)
- Bluetooth functionality - stream baby’s favorite music and easily adjust motion, speed, or sound with the 4moms app
Power & Assembly
- AC adapter (no batteries required)
- Tool-less assembly
- 26.25" x 23.5" x 35.5"
- Weight: 15lbs
Age & Weight Limit
- The MamaRoo® Multi-Motion Baby Swing™ is intended for use until your little one reaches a maximum of 25lbs (11.3 kg) or attempts to climb out (approximately 9 months), whichever comes first.
- Always use the restraint system. Adjust to fit snugly. The restraint can be configured with the 3-point harness or 5-point harness.
- If using the 3-point harness, must transition to use of the5-point harness when baby can sit up unassisted.
Safety is our top priority.
This product is not intended, designed or marketed for sleep or unsupervised use. If baby falls asleep, move baby as soon as possible to a firm, flat sleep surface such as a crib or bassinet.
- All fabrics are easy to remove and machine washable