the Bumbo® multi seat is designed for babies and toddlers who can already sit up unaided. this multi seat for babies can be transformed to accommodate the different stages of your child’s development. the leg openings are bigger, the backrest is not as round and the seating does not slope like the floor seat, allowing more room for growing toddlers. the floor seat is specifically designed to support small babies who cannot sit up unaided.
- three stages - the Bumbo® multi seat can be used as a floor seat, strapped to an adult chair for feeding in place of a highchair, or used as a booster by removing the pad. it adapts to the growing needs of your child.
- stow away tray - the Bumbo® multi seat tray is easily detached and manoeuvred with one hand to stow away neatly in its slot behind the backrest of the seat.
- adjustable height - this handy floor seat for toddlers has two height settings to accommodate smaller babies and larger toddlers.
- attachment straps - the buckles of the attachment straps can be neatly stowed away in its slots on either side of the Bumbo® multi seat.
- removable pad - as your baby grows, the soft foam pad of the baby multi seat can be removed and stowed neatly inside the seat to provide more room for your growing toddler.
- non-slip base - the base of the seat has non-slip pads and a smooth rounded surface to avoid damage to furniture.
- easy to clean - all parts of the multi seat for toddlers can be easily wiped off using a damp cloth and mild detergent as required.
Age Range / Use: the Bumbo® multi seat is recommended for babies between 6 to 36 months, who can sit up unaided. never leave your child unattended.
Care: the removable tray contains mechanical parts making it easy to detach the tray with one hand. these parts will get damaged when immersed in water. therefore, only use a damp cloth with a mild detergent and never immerse the tray in water.