Signature Softness. All the Protection. None of the Waste. Our Reusable 2-in-1 Swim & Training Pants come with Charlie Banana's 'Signature' softness, deliver a snug fit, are gentle on your baby's delicate skin, and help care for our planet. All Charlie Banana products are Climate Neutral Certified, and we are proud members of 1% For The Planet, so every purchase is a tiny investment in a greener, kinder world for your baby.
- Soft - Charlie Banana’s ‘signature’ softness comes from our premium organic cotton yarn to keep baby comfortable.
- Simple - Our 2-in-1 Reusable Swim & Training Pants come in 4 snug sizes. No disposable diaper needed. Go swimming, or use it to help when potty training. Throw it in the wash and reuse again and again.
- Safe - All Charlie Banana products are crafted with carefully selected materials and rigorously tested by leading independent laboratories.
- Sustainable - All Charlie Banana products are Climate Neutral Certified. We commit 1% of our sales to tackle climate change and support environmental causes through 1% For The Planet.
- Protection - All Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Reusable Swim & Training Pants are expertly designed to minimize accidents at the beach, in the pool, or while potty training. Wide back elastic deliver a snug and comfortable fit for your baby. Made with super soft organic cotton inner lining and a multi-layer inner terry pad for added absorption.
Tips: Some parents love to use as underwear too. Recommended for day use only.
Materials & Ingredients: Shell-Face : 100% Polyester, Back : Polyurethane / Lining : 100% Organically Grown Cotton / Inner layer : 88% Biconstituent Fiber (80% Polyester 20% Nylon) 12% Polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold or warm to a maximum of 40℃. For best results use cloth-friendly detergent with the proper amount needed. Do not use fabric softener. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Whenever possible, hang dry.
Important: Training pants are waterproof covers that will help during the potty training stage, we have a layer of absorbency to minimize accidents, but this is not a diaper and does not have the absorbency of one. Remind your child frequently to go use the toilet.