Signature Softness. All the Protection. None of the Waste. Our Reusable Swim Diapers come with Charlie Banana's 'Signature' softness, deliver a snug fit, are gentle on your baby's delicate skin, and help care for our planet. All Charlie Banana products are Climate Neutral Certified, and we are proud members of 1% For The Planet, so every purchase is a tiny investment in a greener, kinder world for your baby.
- Soft - Charlie Banana’s ‘signature’ softness comes from TENCEL® Lyocell, a unique sustainable material designed for natural comfort.
- Simple - Our swim diapers come in 4 snug sizes. No disposable diaper needed. Go swimming, throw it in the wash and reuse again and again. 2 snaps on each side make for an easy pull out and clean up.
- Safe - All Charlie Banana products are crafted with carefully selected materials and rigorously tested by leading independent laboratories.
- Sustainable - TENCEL® Lyocell is produced from sustainably sourced wood, through environmentally responsible processes. All Charlie Banana products are Climate Neutral Certified. We commit 1% of our sales to tackle climate change and support environmental causes through 1% For The Planet.
- Protection - All Charlie Banana swim diapers are expertly designed to minimize accidents at the beach or in the pool. Wide back elastics and adjustable waist draw strings that deliver a snug and comfortable fit for your baby. Made with a waterproof outer layer, and super soft, highly absorbent TENCEL® Lyocell inside.
Tips: To experience Charlie Banana® Swim Diapers at its best, we recommend you use the WATERPROOF TOTE BAG to carry them around. We recommend 3-4 pieces if on a trip. DAY USE only.
Materials & Ingredients: Shell-Face: 100% Polyester, Back: Polyurethane / Lining: 81% Lyocell, 19% Polyester
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold or warm to a maximum of 40℃. For best results use cloth-friendly detergent with the proper amount needed. Do not use fabric softener. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Whenever possible, hang dry.