CYBEX Platinum Collection
From birth up to 22 kg (approx. 4 years)
Revolutionary smart technology meets luxurious design in the e-PRIAM - the first e-stroller by CYBEX. Intelligent, intuitive, and exceptionally innovative, the e-PRIAM empowers you to glide up and down hills with ease, and smartly adapts to rough terrain like sand, gravel or cobblestones. Experience the magical sensation of a heavy load made lighter; of a rocky path made smooth; of an impossible climb made suddenly achievable. Go further, fit more into your everyday life - and have more energy for you and your child’s future journey together.
The CYBEX e-PRIAM Frame is the foundation of our 4-in-1 Travel System, accommodating either a Seat Pack, a LUX Carry Cot, an infant car seat, or a LITE Cot - whatever your journey requires. Versatile and stylish, the frame is available in several sophisticated colours: a contemporary matt black, a refined rosegold, and chrome with black or brown details. And the frame is functional too: with only one hand required to either fold it into a compact package, or to adjust it to recline the seat unit into a flat lying position. Add in a spacious shopping basket, and you’re well-equipped for the challenges of a new day.
- HILL SUPPORT - Ease of use & less physical strain for the parent. With the Smart Uphill and Downhill Support, sensors integrated into the handlebar detect pushing and pulling pressure on the handle and adjust the support accordingly. This is done in a smooth and intelligent way so that you have the same feeling when pushing the stroller uphill or downhill as when you are strolling on a straight road. The electronic functions can assist climbing a slope of up to approximately 25% (or approximately 14°). This is similar to the incline of Lombard Street in San Francisco.
- UNEVEN SURFACE SUPPORT - Don’t think twice about going off-road: the e-PRIAM lets you power across rough terrain such as sandy beaches, country paths and snowy winter streets. Greater travelling ease for you, greater travelling comfort for your child.
- DOWNHILL SUPPORT - Travel down slopes in comfort and grace with the e-PRIAM downhill support—detecting pulling pressure on the handlebar and slowing your descent accordingly. Move downhill effortlessly, whether you’re travelling with a tiny newborn or a fully-grown toddler.
The demands CYBEX places on the development and manufacture of its strollers are based on a simple aim: to provide modern parents with the best equipment available. The new e-PRIAM is our calling card. Inspired by the clear, timeless design of Ray and Charles Eames, CYBEX has developed a stroller that is not only especially practical and robust, but also a true designer piece.
With its products, CYBEX wants to enable parents to express their style-savvy and trendsetting fashion sense as a family. That´s why CYBEX designed the new e-PRIAM, with its sophisticated look, pure aesthetic lines and high-quality materials.
And since the true design is distinguished by its practicality, the new e-PRIAM is especially handy. Its new 4-in-1 Travel System can be individually customized, using just one frame. With the comfortable LITE Cot or LUX Carry Cot, the system transforms into a cosy bed on wheels. Paired with the award-winning CYBEX infant car seats, it becomes agile mobile support. Later, the e-PRIAM serves small children as a safe, comfortable travel companion whose sitting direction can be individually adjusted.
Individual Design: Customize your e-PRIAM according to your individual taste. Combine your frame of choice with a wide choice of seat packs and change the look of your stroller whenever you want. Versatile and stylish, the frame is available in several sophisticated colours: a contemporary matt black, a refined rosegold, and chrome with black or brown details.
Battery: Powered by a Lithium-ion battery, the e-PRIAM has a range of approximately 8–45 km depending on load and conditions. The battery can be charged within six hours, and the charge status is easily checked via an LED indicator in the rear axle.
Sensors: Sensors in the handlebar detect pushing and pulling effort, while a smart algorithm works continuously to calculate the optimum amount of support you need, adapting to travelling conditions and changes in terrain in the blink of an eye.
Engines: The e-PRIAM’s two electric engines add powered support when needed, and are quiet enough to allow your child to sleep uninterrupted. Discretely located behind the back wheels, the engines are attached to either end of the rear axle.
- e-PRIAM Frame incl. LUX Seat Hard part
- From birth up to 22 kg (approx. 4 years)
- 4-in-1 Travelsystem
- One-hand folding
- One-hand recline
- Reversible seat unit
- XXL sun canopy
- All-wheel suspension
- Seat Packs are separately available in several colours and Fashion Collection designs
- Optionally available: PRIAM skis
- Two-wheel mode
- Extra-large shopping basket
- Seat at table height
- Folded Dimensions without seat unit: L 950mm / W 600mm / H 300mm
- Compact folded Dimensions without seat unit (wheels disassembled): L 800mm / W 510mm / H 210mm
- Gewicht: 15.3 kg
- Delivery: 1 e-PRIAM Frame incl. LUX Seat Hard part (Seat Pack available separately) (incl. battery and charger, adapters for infant car seat, rain cover and shopping basket)