This gorgeous country cottage is a perfect first dolls' house for your toddler. Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage opens right up and comes complete with two cute characters and their three pets. There is also furniture for your young child to move around, and even a treehouse in the garden. Your child can help the dolls cook in the Cherry Lane Cottage kitchen, wash in the bathroom and enjoy a nap in the bedroom. This is a great toy to help develop your child's imagination and speech. It's also fun to play with next to a friend.
Playing with a specially designed toddler dolls' house such as Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage is a wonderful way for your young child to begin to explore the growing world of their imagination, as they move the characters and pets around. Your child can pretend the dolls are eating, sleeping or playing in the treehouse. 'Small world' play is a rewarding way for your young child to express what they've seen and experienced, and play out stories that they've enjoyed. This first dolls' house also gives little ones a fun way of using their hands to develop fine motor skills – great for drawing, dressing and writing later on.
• Cherry Lane Cottage is a lovely first dolls' house
• 2-storey dolls' house opens for easy toddler access
• Comes with beds, table, chairs
• With a treehouse in the garden too
• Includes 1 cottage, 2 beds, 2 chairs, 1 table, 1 dressing table, 2 characters, 3 animals.
• Cosy home for the rabbit
• Carry handle
• Opening doors
• Mirror on the dressing table
• Fridge that opens and a basket for the cat to sit in
• Dimensions: Length 31.1cm x Width 45.7cm x Depth 19.4cm.