Side-by-Side bed with unique features
PROXIMITY IS THE KEY
Babies do not have a regular circadian rhythm. They wake up many times – both at day and at night. Many new parents find that their sleep is interrupted when their baby needs feeding, changing and comforting. And during daytime, the sleeping baby should preferably be close. The Danish furniture manufacturer of Leander presents an innovative Side by Side bed with focus on the small child’s need for sleep. The bed has wheels and can therefore easily be moved from room to room during the day. At night, the bed can be linked to the adult bed to keep the baby sleeping close to his parents.
”The light in the bedroom is out and you have just fallen asleep. Then you sense that your baby is moving. Without turning on the light, you click down the side of the bed and gently caress your baby’s belly. Your baby senses your presence and returns safely to dreamland. As do you. With the side by side bed you are close to your baby throughout the night. Intimacy and peace create a good ambience for the night.” This is Stig Leander’s description of the basic idea behind the new design that will make life as new parents a little easier.
"It is natural for the child to wake up many times – also at night. By creating proximity between the child and its parents, we can help the child back to sleep. Mom or Dad can open the bed’s front with one single movement and without turning on the light. This gives peace during the night. And during the day, the parents can take the bed to the room where they are,” says Stig Leander and explains that the bed’s front disappears when the side is clicked down. It provides a light and stylish design that suits the style-conscious consumer.
- From 0 to 6 months
- Two-in-one: Side-by-Side bed and stand alone
- Side-by-Side feature with doorway. The bed can be attached to an adult bed, allowing your baby to sleep close to you
- Strap attachment for the adult bed
- Adjustable height, allowing the cabinet on the bed to be adjusted to the height of the adult bed
- Safe and easy one-hand opening of the mesh door
- “Slide down” opening, providing easy access to your child
- The bed has wheels and can therefore easily be moved around
- The mattress fits the shape of the bed and ensures optimal comfort and ventilation
- The soft cot bumper creates security for your baby. The bumper is removable and washable
- Approved according to European Child Safety Regulations and Standards
- Legs made of oak or beech and the cabinet is made of MDF
- Surface-treated with a protective lacquer
- Tested and approved up to 11 kg
- Mattress cover and bumper are made of cotton and are washable at 60 °C
- Dimensions: H: 78.5 cm, W: 54.5 cm, L: 112.5 cm