Be prepared to respond to pretend play emergencies! The 25-piece Melissa & Doug Get Well First Aid Kit Play Set offers realistic accessories let little healers help the injured get well! Kids three and older can pretend to set breaks and sprains with a wrist cast, splint, and sling, clean wounds with wipes and gauze, bandage boo-boos, and soothe ailments with pretend play tube, spray bottle, eye dropper, and ice pack. A reusable activity card lets kids keep track of their diagnoses and treatments. All the pieces store in the snap-shut first aid box for easy cleanup. The play set is a fun and engaging way to easy any feelings of stress associated with medical visits and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. Spark a child's creativity and imagination and inspire young healers for years to come!
- 25-piece first aid kit play set with realistic pretend first aid essentials to examine and treat injuries
- Includes wrist cast, splint, sling, wipes and gauze in pouches, long and small bandages, eye dropper bottle, play ice pack, forehead thermometer, activity card and more
- Pieces store in handy snap-shut kit for easy cleanup and to take the fun on the go
- A fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with medical procedures and to encourage imaginative, nurturing and empathetic play
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 3.5 x 13.5 inches
- Weight: 1.8 lbs