With the Pink Marl Snuggle you have the best of two worlds! Arms in for a swaddle or arms out for a newborn sleep bag. The Grobag Snuggle (previously the Grosnug) is the easiest way to transition your baby from sleeping in a newborn swaddle to a sleep bag. The soft, snuggly swaddle allows you to choose whether your child sleeps arms in or arms out, making it the perfect sleepwear when your little one is happy to self soothe.
- Wrap arms in or arms out for the perfect transition from swaddle to sleep bag
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip-healthy position
- Easy change – 2-way zips opens from the bottom for night-time nappy changes
- Super comfy feel - adorably soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric for a cosy night’s sleep
- Easy swaddle - no complicated fastenings makes bedtime routine simple
The Grobag Snuggle is available 2 sizes.
0-4 months suitable for 7–13lbs / 3.17–6.12kg (51-62cm)
3-9 months suitable for 12-19.2lbs / 5.4-8.6kg (60-71cm)
2.5 Tog for 16-20°C/61-68°F (for all year round).
1.0 Tog 20-24°C/68-75°F (Summer and daytime naps, warmer weather and in rooms.)
0.2 Tog for 24°C/75°F and above (holiday and heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms)