Sassy Baby First Solids Soft Tip Spoons - 6 pack
*For deliveries to our express shipping areas
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 2745
Inspire Caregiver Feeding
Age: 4+ Months
- Durable plastic handle with soft spoon bowl
- Correctly sized to keep bites more manageable
- Soft spoon bowl is easy on gums and provides tactile oral feedback
- Long handle is easy for caregiver to hold
Early introductions to solid foods require gentle coaxing. Sassy First Solids Soft Tip Spoons are designed for tiny mouths accustomed to nursing. Soft spoon bowls are easy on baby's gums. The long handle and correct sizing helps you to feed your baby just the right amount. You'll both enjoy the experience of discovering baby's new favorite flavors and textures.
Your baby begins to learn about flexibility and adaptation with the introduction of new foods. One at a a time, a variety of textures, tastes and smells are important for your baby's cognitive development. Sassy caregiver feeding products are designed to allow your baby to concentrate on the food and not the utensil. They also provide you wtih the convenience that allows you to concentrate on your baby.
DELIVERY SERVICES TO HONG KONG SAR
Delivery is FREE on orders over HK$300 to all locations in Hong Kong SAR.
For orders below HK$300, a HK$60 delivery charge is applicable.
If the items in your cart have different delivery times (as shown on each product description page - illustrated below), you can choose to split your order into multiple deliveries.
An extra HK60 fee is applied for multiple deliveries unless your cart value is above HK$600.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY is available on items marked EXPRESS SHIPPING for orders placed before 3.00pm (Monday-Saturday, excluding public holidays) with shipping addresses in the following EXPRESS SHIPPING ZONES:
HONG KONG ISLAND, KOWLOON, SOME PARTS OF THE NEW TERRITORIES:(Tin Shui Wai, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Kwai Ching, Sham Tseng, Tai Wo Hau, Tsuen Wan, Tai Wai, Sha Tin, Fo Tan, University, Tai Po, Tai Wo, Fanling, Sheung Shui, Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O)
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for other areas of the New Territories and an additional 2-4 business days for the outlying islands
- The estimated delivery times of other products are shown on the relevant product description pages.
- If your shopping cart contains items with different delivery dates, you can choose to have these delivered together or separately at checkout. Choosing to have your items delivered separately may incur an extra delivery charge**
- Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, excluding public holiday
** If your shopping cart is less than HK$600 at checkout and you require deliveries to be split, an extra delivery charge of HK$60 is applicable. If your shopping cart is over HK$600 at checkout, your second parcel will be delivered free of charge.
If no-one is home then we will attempt to follow the "If not home" instructions you have provided on checkout
If this fails then we will attempt to contact you on the telephone number(s) supplied at checkout to make alternate arrangements
If this fails then the goods will be returned to our warehouse. In this case, regretfully babycentral.com.hk may charge for redelivery or redirection of failed orders. This charge will be at cost only.
If you have any concerns about our published delivery times, please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you
We may use a third party delivery company to deliver your order.
We cannot accept responsibility for goods left at the customer's request.
Please visit our international sites for delivery to:
Shipping to a country not listed above? Please email us at [email protected] to place your order