ELC Natural Play Sand - 5kg Bag
At a Glance
Soft, smooth play sand, perfect for sand pits.
Features and benefits for Natural Play Sand – 5kg Bag
- 5kg bag of play sand
- 20 kg of our play sand is recommended for use with our sand and water tables. And 10kg of sand for our My first sand and water table (all sold separately)
- Sand has rounded edges – non scratchy, gentle on young skin
- Clean and non-toxic
- Produced in the UK
Perfect for use with sand pits and the ELC sand and water tables, this play sand has been specially washed and smoothed to ensure it is not scratchy on delicate skin and less irritating if your little one should get it in their eye whist having fun building and sculpting.
Children can have endless fun building, sculpting and digging with the ELC play sand. It's ideal for using with sandpits, and the ELC sand and water table (both sold separately), and has been specially washed to smooth any rough edges so it is gentle on delicate skin and will not irritate eyes if some should get blown in on windy days or through enthusiastic play. The play sand is clean, and non- toxic and produced in the UK. We recommend between 10/20kg of sand to fill our sand and water table (or 10kg for the My first sand and water table).
Safety warning: not suitable under 12 months
DELIVERY SERVICES TO HONG KONG SAR
Delivery is FREE on orders over HK$300 to all locations in Hong Kong SAR.
For orders below HK$300, a HK$60 delivery charge is applicable.
If the items in your cart have different delivery times (as shown on each product description page - illustrated below), you can choose to split your order into multiple deliveries.
An extra HK60 fee is applied for multiple deliveries unless your cart value is above HK$600.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY is available on items marked EXPRESS SHIPPING for orders placed before 3.00pm (Monday-Saturday, excluding public holidays) with shipping addresses in the following EXPRESS SHIPPING ZONES:
HONG KONG ISLAND, KOWLOON, SOME PARTS OF THE NEW TERRITORIES:(Tin Shui Wai, Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Kwai Ching, Sham Tseng, Tai Wo Hau, Tsuen Wan, Tai Wai, Sha Tin, Fo Tan, University, Tai Po, Tai Wo, Fanling, Sheung Shui, Tiu Keng Leng, Tseung Kwan O)
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for other areas of the New Territories and an additional 2-4 business days for the outlying islands
- The estimated delivery times of other products are shown on the relevant product description pages.
- If your shopping cart contains items with different delivery dates, you can choose to have these delivered together or separately at checkout. Choosing to have your items delivered separately may incur an extra delivery charge**
- Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, excluding public holiday
** If your shopping cart is less than HK$600 at checkout and you require deliveries to be split, an extra delivery charge of HK$60 is applicable. If your shopping cart is over HK$600 at checkout, your second parcel will be delivered free of charge.
If no-one is home then we will attempt to follow the "If not home" instructions you have provided on checkout
If this fails then we will attempt to contact you on the telephone number(s) supplied at checkout to make alternate arrangements
If this fails then the goods will be returned to our warehouse. In this case, regretfully babycentral.com.hk may charge for redelivery or redirection of failed orders. This charge will be at cost only.
If you have any concerns about our published delivery times, please email us at [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you
We may use a third party delivery company to deliver your order.
We cannot accept responsibility for goods left at the customer's request.
Please visit our international sites for delivery to:
Shipping to a country not listed above? Please email us at [email protected] to place your order