Wunla Beans WunlaBeans Blue Wings combo - Cold and Hot Therapy Packs
10% off this price for our BFFs
OUT OF STOCK
For Cold Use
Place WunlaBeans therapy pack in freezer or refrigerator until desired temperature is reached. Apply directly to targeted spot. Wrap fun pack with handkerchief if it is too cold. Perfect relief for bruises, swelling, minor cuts and burns, insect bites, fever and after-sun care.
For Warm Use
Place WunlaBeans therapy pack in microwave oven at 1000W for 15 seconds or immerse it in hot water about 80 degree celsius until desired temperature is reached. Apply directly to targeted spot. Wrap therapy pack with handkerchief if it is too hot. Soothing relief for aches and stiffness, cold bites and other growing pains.
- Limit use to not more than 20 minutes.
- The upper limit for hot water is 80°C. Do not immerse in 100°C boiled water.
- Frozen packs should never be placed directly on a child’s skin. Wrap the therapy pack with wet towel if it is too cold or too hot.
- For external use only. Do not take orally.
- Keep out of reach of children. Children must be supervised by adults when using the product.
- Keep away from corrosive chemical, fire and high temperature, hard or sharp objects to avoid any damage.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen, rash, itching and excessive skin irritation occurs.
- If you have circulatory system problem, please consult your family doctor.
18cm x 11cm
Care & Maintenance
Wash in warm soapy water after use.
Filled with red gel beans
With nlyon strap
- For Hot and Cold Therapy
- Reduce pain; Relieve and Soothe Discomfort
- Keep cold or keep warm
- FDA Approved gel beans; Non-toxic
Our Product #: 60896