This friendly caterpillar is here to make counting fun! Lay out the pieces and put the in order 1-10. Slot the pieces together, stand up the caterpillar and begin to count! Each piece has a different colour or patterns that will help you recognise the numbers, what number is on the red, spotty piece? As you your little one gets older, they can use the caterpillar pieces the to work out simple sums.
Completing the puzzle helps to develop and to eye coordination and problem-solving skills, whilst also teaching children how to count.
- Colourful wooden puzzle for lots of counting fun
- Set contains: 10x wooden puzzle pieces and 1x fabric storage bag
- FSC®-certified - crafted from sustainable wood
- Special bag to store your puzzle pieces
- Chunky wooden pieces for little hands
- Helps with learning to count from numbers 1-10
- Encourages problem solving and boost hand to eye coordination
- Product dimensions: 13cm (H) x 29cm (W) x 2cm (D)