MooGoo MooGoo Natural Sunscreen SPF40 120g
MooGoo wish making a good sunscreen using only Zinc as the active ingredient was as easy as putting Zinc into a moisturiser, but it’s not!
Good broad spectrum sun protection using only Zinc without being too greasy is very complicated. Stability, a good reflective film, naturally preserved…all of these things took MooGoo 4 years of work to achieve. But it was worth it and this is why:
- Zinc is naturally derived.
- Zinc oxide acts like a reflective umbrella on the skin.
- Suitable for all ages from babies to adults, and all skin types, including very sensitive skin.
Moogoo sunscreen suits:
- People who are sensitive to sunscreen with UV filters.
- People who want a Zinc only based sunscreen that is not greasy.
- People who like to know what is in their sunscreen.
Directions: Like many things in life, a little extra time can result in a lot of extra benefit. Smear on some Zinc based Sunscreen, allow 30 seconds for it to warm to body temperature and then rub it in clear.
Ingredients: Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Zinc Oxide (For Sun Protection), Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate (Olive-Based Emulsifier), Glycerin (Sugar Alcohol), Lecithin (Soy), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxyystearate (Emulsifier), Galactoarabinan (Emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (Emulsifier), Polyhydroxystearic Acid (Emulsifier), 1,2-Hexanediol (Moisturiser)
New To Baby Central?
Get A HK$100 VOUCHER (Plus The Latest Baby News & Product Launches) Just By Subscribing To Our Newsletter