The world's only Ride-on, Carry-on and Sleep-on Suitcase
Spacious and carry-on sized
Turns a seat into a bed for children
Swivel wheels in front, for superb manoeuvring
Children can ride on, be pulled along or pull themselves
Practical top-opening to prevent items from falling out
✔︎ Suitcase with adjustable strap
✔︎ Two sheets of decorative stickers
✔︎ Mattress with seat extension
Fun and functional with ample storage, BedBox™ holds all your child’s must-haves. Once packed, let your little one ride it (or pull it) through the airport, train or ferry terminal for stress-free transport. Once the seat belt sign is off, BedBox™ transforms from a suitcase to a bed in 5 simple steps.
● Ride-on functionality suitable for children 3-7 years.
● Bed feature is suitable for children over 2 years.
● Bed feature officially approved by many airlines.
Before you go
● Personalize your BedBox™ with included stickers
● Pack essentials for the journey thanks to a spacious interior (23L capacity)
● Shock absorbing front swivel wheels for excellent manoeuvring
● Multi-purpose adjustable strap for carrying or pulling the BedBox™
● Top handle for your child to hold while riding or being pulled
● Tired feet can rest on the comfortable foot ledge
● BedBox™ has carry-on dimensions and can be brought onboard as your child’s hand luggage. It can be stowed under the seat in front or in the overhead compartments
● BedBox™ transforms from a suitcase to a bed in 5 simple steps
● For use in planes, trains and ferries, where a seat extender is convenient
● The extendable lid lengthens the seat to create a larger surface ideal for sleeping
● Mattress and soft side panels create a comfortable space on the seat
● Universal and fits most standard economy seats in aircrafts
● Seat belt can be used whether lying down or sitting upright
APPROVED AIRLINE LIST:
JetKids Bed Box Dimensions: 46 x 20 x 36 cm (11 x 8 x 14 in)
JetKids Bed Box Weight: 3.3 kg (7 lbs)Apr 5, 2019
Our Product #: 192898
Get a HK$100 VOUCHER (plus the latest baby news & product launches) just by subcribing to our newsletter