Kit & Kin Eco Nappies (Sizes 2kgs to 14gks+)
Super Absorbent | Hypoallergenic | Sustainable
The award-winning hypoallergenic nappy with premium performance.
- Super cute animal designs!
- Kit & Kin's improved specification makes them the most accredited eco nappy on the market. Their accreditations include Dermatest, Allergy Certified, FSC and Carbon Neutral Plant.
- Now with a flash dry layer to instantly absorb and lock away wetness, keeping baby’s bottom comfortable.
- Patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, which means no sagging and up to 12 hour leak protection.
- Size 1: Owl & Lamb - 2-5 kg (4-11 lbs)
- Size 2: Mouse & Panda - 4-8 kg (9-18 lbs)
- Size 3: Rabbit & Bear - 6-10 kg (13-22 lbs)
- Size 4: Tiger & Fox - 9-14 kg (20-31 lbs)
- Size 5: Koala & Monkey - 11 kg+ (24 lbs+)
- Size 6: Dog & Penguin - 14 kg+ (31 lbs+)
Better For Your Baby
- Approved by dermatologists, Kit & Kin is the hypoallergenic nappy with premium, plant-derived performance. The nappies contain no harsh chemicals and use gentle, super soft materials to help safeguard your baby from sensitive skin problems like nappy rash. With a flash dry layer for instant dryness and patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, baby’s bottom is better protected from leaks.
Better For Our World
- Kit & Kin use sustainable, plant-derived materials to help end dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future of your baby’s world. The nappies' super absorbent core contains bio-based gels* and totally chlorine-free, FSC® certified wood pulp from sustainably managed forests. The top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging are all made from 100% sustainable materials. Produced in a carbon neutral factory, Kit & Kin nappies are the natural choice.
*Based on mass balance
- Every product gives back through the Kit & Kin Foundation. Thanks to your support, the foundation helps protect acres of threatened rainforest around the world and support women and children living in these areas with educational scholarships, family planning clinics and healthcare. Together, we can make a real difference.
Beauty Without Bunnies
- Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
Commitment To You
- Kit & Kin products are made without: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, or organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
- Outer lining: 100% sustainable materials
- Inner lining: 100% sustainable materials
- Leg cuffs: 100% sustainable materials
- Absorbent core: Totally chlorine free FSC® certified fluff pulp and bio-based SAP
- Packaging: 100% sustainable
How to dispose of Kit & Kin eco-friendly nappies?
- Kit & Kin's hypoallergenic nappies are made from majority plant-based and biodegradable materials, so in order for them to break down as quickly as possible we would recommend following these simple steps:
- Ensure the used nappy is placed inside a biodegradable nappy sack which will allow for oxygen to permeate
- When disposing of the sack in the bin, if possible, place it outside of the non-biodegradable bin liner (but still within the bin itself) as this will maximise the exposure to oxygen
Our product #: 206487