Tommee Tippee All-In-One Advanced Bottle and Pouch Warmer
Warming baby's feeds to body temperature helps create a more natural experience for your little one. Suitable for breast milk or formula, this bottle and pouch warmer gives you a safe, quick and simple way to warm feeds to the perfect temperature every time.
- Warms baby milk bottles and pouches in as little as 4 minutes
- Gentle warming helps preserve essential nutrients
- Easy-lift cradle keeps hands dry
- Fits most brands of plastic and glass bottles and milk pouches
- Warms breast milk and formula from cold or frozen
- Automatic timer for optimum warming time with auto shut-off for safety
USING YOUR FOOD AND BOTTLE WARMER
The speed at which your advanced bottle and pouch warmer heats milk will depend on the size of the bottle or pouch and the starting temperature of the milk (e.g. frozen, room temperature 20˚C or from the refrigerator 5˚C).
- Place your bottle and pouch warmer on a clean, dry kitchen work surface. Plug into the mains power supply and switch on.
- Lift the easy lift cradle and place the bottle or pouch inside. For good hygiene we recommend leaving the hood on the teat.
- Lower the easy lift cradle into the base of the warmer and add 250ml/9floz of water using your Tommee Tippee bottle.
- Press the power button to turn on your warmer. The LED will flash and beep once to show it’s in standby mode.
- Select your bottle type. Press the button until the LED next to your chosen setting lights up.
- Select the starting temperature. Press the button until the LED next to the starting temperature of the feed lights up.
- Select the volume of the feed. Press the button until the LED next to the right feed volume lights up.
- Press the power button. Your pouch and bottle warmer will beep once to show the cycle has started.
- When the cycle finishes, the warmer will beep 3 times and LEDs will keep flashing while the feed is still warm. Press any button to stop the LED flashing, or it will automatically switch off after 45mins.
- Remove the feed using the easy lift cradle. Take care not to touch the water inside the warmer as it will be hot.
- Once you’ve finished warming your baby’s milk, unplug your pouch and bottle warmer and allow it to cool down. Pour any remaining water away and wipe the inside of the base dry with a soft, clean cloth.
To reset or switch off: To cancel a warming cycle, hold down the power button for 3 seconds and the warmer will reset.
DOS AND DON'TS:
For your child’s safety always check milk temperature before feeding by testing on a sensitive part of the skin.
Replace the water in your bottle and pouch warmer water after every use.
Do not store a bottle or pouch in the warmer.
Descale your unit regularly.
Our Product #: 194190